8.27.2008

"Enjoy YO-self"

Ok, so our family had a scare this morning thanks to my grandma refusing a ventilator. She had surgery a couple weeks ago for some ovary thing, and the doctor took her off her medication for her congestive hear failure. Only, she didn't get back on it. So she got super sick, taken to the hospital, refused a ventilator, etc. Magically though, she decided an hour ago to go on it and is getting antibiotics. So I'm not sure what's going on there... I thought I was about to go on trip to Kansas and go to a funeral, clean out a house, etc. Nope. I could say other things, I'm not saying them, because they aren't nice.
I was watching a promo for Jon and Kate's marathon tonight, and they showed a clip of Hannah, the motherly child of the sextuplets, say "enjoy yo-self" with the head bob and everything- I died laughing, and it sounded appropriate for the blog- my message to my grandmother who's... selfish, to say the least. Gosh, I love that show! It's fun to see the different personalities and how they work with each other.

My mom hates it though; I find it entertaining it because I grew up the only child and have this aw for big families. I used to hang around the big families on base all the time because my house was so quiet. A quiet house is awesome, don't get me wrong, but I want to have a house that's bustling with activity. I've always wanted 4 kids, I'm not sure why.

1 comment:

Faith said...

I love Jon and Kate plus 8 too! I hope your grandmother gets better quickly!