Now, I've really been looking forward to this coming week for the past 8 weeks... now I'm nervous. Strangely enough though, to me, it feels like home. There's planes and hangars which is what I grew up around... it's a by a lake, trees everywhere, and even though there's an interstate less than a mile away, it's super peaceful down there.
Anyway, so this weekend I part with nail polish, pretty watches, and blow driers and become one with camo, ball caps, and bdu's. And yet, I'm excited :)
- I've had teams come and go. I've seen all sorts of kids...
- I've worked over 60 hours a week and I LOVE it.
- There's never a dull moment in my life.EVER.
- I've made some great friends and tend to hang at their place til all hours of the night (even when we have to be at work at 6am.)
- Cute men galore.
- I'm ready to train for Aviation Challenge... there's nothing better than wearing BDUs in 90 degrees and humidity. No really, I'm excited.
- I'm going blonde from the sun. And getting lots of freckles.
- I HAVE been reading everyone's blogs. I'm so excited for everyone's new events in y'all's lives.
- I finished the semester on a sour note but it's ok... I can always retake classes.
- After working at camp, I don't want to teach in a school environment. I love love love the non-traditional classroom setting. The thought of being in one room with standards to meet drives me nuts. But we'll see what happens...
- Finally, I am not that white anymore as I was in the above picture... thank goodness.