12.10.2008

Fever

Research papers just suck. Haha. I've been googling, searching my library online for something on Hawthorne's literary aspects in his writings, specifically The Scarlet Letter. I've having a tough time deciphering what to use, what not to use. Oh, and having free essay websites pop up is about to make me scream. It's like, "stop tempting me! Give the good stuff!!!!!!!!" Then there's all these .com websites. I can't tell you how many times Mrs. Witvoet from my 10th grade english class grilled into my head to use .org, .gov or .edu websites- they're ten times more reliable (taught my mom that fact this morning.) So it's very, oh so very, frustrating. I just got off the phone with Jason's telling them that I need them to find someone else to work my shift tomorrow to give me 5 extra hours to work on this darned thing. School first, work second.

This is what you get for procrastinating. Don't do it, boys and girls. Just don't do it. I'm thinking about having a party when I get this done and over with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Scarlet Letter and taught it for 6 years in a row- call me if you want any help :)