5.02.2009

Ahoy Mateys

I feel like I'm on Noah's ark today. It has rained non-stop for the past 36 hours (no joke.) It was an all day thundestorm yesterday, although thankfully there were no tornados- that I know of. I was at work all day up until 10:30 last night (both jobs) so there could've been alarms and I just didn't know it.

Speaking of, my evil self fun loving self stole my manager's keys yesterday at Jason's. He stole my phone when I got to work so I got revenge when he left his keys at my register. I put them in my pocket and the sight of him freaking out about where he put his keys was priceless! He's done this before, too, only that time he really left his keys in the office. Anyway, he got so mad at me when I gave them back. I was laughing the entire time.



Then, amidst the chatter on the S.A.H.W. message thread, I, too, converted to my Facebook this morning to the Pirate language setting. It cracks me up. I took a picture of the screen just to show y'all. I'm not sure if you can read it that well, but try looking at it anyway! Funny stuff. If you want to delete stuff, it asks if you're positive you want to send it to Davy Jones' locker, or refers to time as shots of rum. It's a good laugh, do it briefly and you'll crack up. I don't think I can go back to the good ol' English after this experience!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

lol I've switched to Pirates language before!!! good times

Zach said...

I don't know how to do it... I don't think I want to know. :P