9.08.2008

Here's to hoping for a better week

I'm hoping for a better week. Hoping. Doesn't mean it will happen, but I can hope.

The collision center that our van is at is strongly suggesting to the insurance companies they just declare it totaled. Hopefully that will happen. The general manager said it will take too much time, money, etc, to fix the van. Considering if we fix it, we'll be stuck with the van until it dies (and it's a Toyota, mind you) I'm all for declaring it totaled.


Matt and I have been dating for a year now. It's a shocker, but it's awesome. It's not the "official" year (that's at the end of the month), but that's how long we've been dating. Crazy I tell you! I'm glad though, he's been there for everything, the logical one, all that stuff.
I keep thinking it's Tuesday, I'm not all too sure why. I woke up late, my day feels off. I start counseling this afternoon for all my... troubles, to put it broadly. I'm hoping it's gonna help me a lot.




No comments: