9.20.2008

Everything is in black and white

Note: to those reading, please don't get offended; these are my thoughts- take them for their value.
I'm ready for a new beginning. I want a new beginning.


My mind is full- I'm not sure it can process anymore information. My family problems have literally taken over my mind and emotions. When I look at it, think about it, it's all black and white for me. I don't know how to live like this.

I'm so ready for next Sunday. A day with my better half, a WHOLE day of hiking, dining, rocking, and celebrating the past year we've spent together (even those rollercoaster moments.) This relationship is a huge base of my life- Matt and I have traveled together, spent nights together (separate tents, mind you), spent almost every spare moment we've had together. The past 3 months were hands down our hardest, we both agree on that. There are moments I wish I could take back, mostly because of what I've said or done. It's just hard to fathom it's been a year; a year ago I stayed up until 2 in the morning IMing him; or talked with him at McAlister's until the trashman came (that's a 3 am.) We've watched each other cry, each other's struggle with life, anger, resignations, firings, etc. We've shared secrets, we know things about each other that no one else knows. It feels like it's been forever, but at the same time, it seems like yesterday that we started dating each other.

No comments: