12.03.2008

This is what happens from reading a complete stranger's blog

tears. ever flowing, not stopping tears. This blog... wow. The specific one I just finished reading is- pouring out with love. A husband wrote on his wife's blog the story of them losing their child that they were anticipating. Talk about tears coming out of me. You read it and can just tell that this man is proud to have her as his wife. Just read it- have a box of tissues next to you. It's a tear jerker. The line I lost it was when the mom is standing over her child's future grave and the baby kicks her....

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/08/she-asked-me-out-on-walk.html

2 comments:

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle said...

oh my... like, I was reading MckMamma's blog and saw it. My curiosity was definitely around and I found that... I had JUST put my makeup for the day on too. I want a husband like that.