- I'm weird when it comes to grammar and spelling. It's an obsession of mine. I get annoyed at bad grammar, can make papers bleed when I fix the comma splices, misspellings, etc... you think I'm kidding?
- I have to sleep with a source of white noise. Right now, it's a fan. I got hooked on it last year and haven't slept the same ever since. I even can't go to sleep without it on!
- I don't have any tattoos but I've always wanted one. It's the bad girl in me coming out. But I'm afraid of needles and definitely afraid to know what it feels like!
- I'm pursuing an Associate's in Elementary Education, and next year, transfer to another school for the big Bachelor's.
- I've been to 30+ states in the continental United States.
- Never have I ever been out of the country.
- I was born and raised a military brat. Lived in 7 different states (moved to some multiple times), thanks to the Air Force.
- I did dance from the ages of 4 to 12, I quit because the dance co. I was with was absolutely ridiculous and wasn't fun like dancing should be.
- I played piano from 6 y.o. to 14. I decided to stop because I was drained (wow, I'm a quitter.)
- I desire to travel to Italy then the rest of Europe someday. It's my number ONE dream.
- I am on Facebook way too much sometimes.
- I'm not one of those people who can take a semester off from school then go back. I'm afraid I'm one of those people who has to stick it out through and through and not quit because I might never go back and I'd regret it.
- I have a passion for kids. There's something about them that I love. They're unique, not adults, are honest when they "aren't" supposed to be, and I love that.
- My first kiss was with Cal Roberts at the age of 8... yes, mom, it was. Don't gasp.
- I'm severly allergic to cats- I look like I'm higher than a kite when I'm around them/their dander.
- AND I'm allergic to shellfish and wheat... I'm a freak.
16 Random Things About Yours Truly
Since this is going around on Facebook, instead of doing it there I'm doing it here :) Maybe I'll rack up 16 odd things in my head? We shall see.
Posted by Elle