- One: I comb my conditioner into my hair and let it sit for about 3 mins. to moisturize it.
- Two: I always use a paddle brush. The thing is my best friend during the blowdrying, especially at the very beginning; why, I don't know.
- Three: When my hair is damp, I put down the blowdryer, run the Aveda serum through my hair, then start the round brush part.
- Four: the flat-iron. This divine creation and I are tight :) I have some difficult, wavy-ish hair, so I attack my hair with the straightener. I think it's a staple with the tools to beauty! Do about 1 inch sections piece by piece (if you're in a hurry, like I always am, do bigger chunks.)
- Last but not least: a freebie I got from mom was her sample from beauty.com. I introduce to you, ladies (and gentlemen) Jonathan Antin's DIRT (and the guy's hot to boot). I've had it sitting in bathroom for months (ok, weeks) and decided to give it a try on Tuesday. Baby, I LOVE that stuff. So much, that I myself ordered it online today :) I always remember when watching his shows, I wondered why anyone would put Dirt in their hair.... 3 years later, now I know.
Anyways, you all probably know this, but I figured I'd share :)
Oh, and PS... don't do thin eyebrows. They drive me nuts; so much so, that I realized how thin mine were getting so I stopped tweezing- now that drove me nuts.