- going to GA this summer (notice there's no maybe)
- transferring to Athens State one day
- getting my tan on (it's 82 right now :D )
- possibly moving to Orlando and getting away from H'ville for a while
- having this rough semester behind me
- not taking Probability and Statistics anymore
- someday getting my room clean
- having our A/C fixed
8 Things I did yesterday (this could be hard)
- woke up
- made breakfast
- cleaned the back porch (white porches suck)
- got dressed
- went to Publix for groceries (I'm the part time grocery slave)
- sat on the newly cleaned back porch
- took a nap
- went out w/ Jessica
8 Things I wish I could do
- live on the beach- I could hear the waves whenever I wanted to
- the ability to have rain with the snap of a finger- listening to rain is super relaxing
- live in a spa
- not have to work (but then I'd get bored)
- read a book every single day non-stop for the rest of my life
- jump right into teaching without going to school for 5 years (although these days it feels like 20)
- not wish that I was a size 0 every day
- speak a foreign language fluently
8 Shows I watch on TV*
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers and Sisters
- Gossip Girl
- Jon and Kate Plus 8
- American Idol
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- Samantha Who?
*there are lots of other shows, too. This was all at the top of my head, though.
8 People I tag...
- Faith @ Faithfully Yours
- Mom @ Kanga's Corner
- Zach @ If my life were on paper...
- Renee @ Fields of Gold
- Susan @ Miles to Go...
- Ruby @ Here Comes the Sun
- Hannah Noel @ That Girl
- Dee Dee @ Pre-Empty Nest Soccer Mom
Now that this is done... I'm gonna go find a cold place to live in. I wonder if there's an Emperor Penguin exhibit around here... that's how much I'm burning up thanks to the broken A/C in the 82 degree weather.