4.26.2009

I'm It!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. going to GA this summer (notice there's no maybe)
  2. transferring to Athens State one day
  3. getting my tan on (it's 82 right now :D )
  4. possibly moving to Orlando and getting away from H'ville for a while
  5. having this rough semester behind me
  6. not taking Probability and Statistics anymore
  7. someday getting my room clean
  8. having our A/C fixed

8 Things I did yesterday (this could be hard)

  1. woke up
  2. made breakfast
  3. cleaned the back porch (white porches suck)
  4. got dressed
  5. went to Publix for groceries (I'm the part time grocery slave)
  6. sat on the newly cleaned back porch
  7. took a nap
  8. went out w/ Jessica

8 Things I wish I could do

  1. live on the beach- I could hear the waves whenever I wanted to
  2. the ability to have rain with the snap of a finger- listening to rain is super relaxing
  3. live in a spa
  4. not have to work (but then I'd get bored)
  5. read a book every single day non-stop for the rest of my life
  6. jump right into teaching without going to school for 5 years (although these days it feels like 20)
  7. not wish that I was a size 0 every day
  8. speak a foreign language fluently

8 Shows I watch on TV*

  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Brothers and Sisters
  3. Gossip Girl
  4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
  5. American Idol
  6. Grey's Anatomy
  7. The Office
  8. Samantha Who?

*there are lots of other shows, too. This was all at the top of my head, though.

8 People I tag...

  1. Faith @ Faithfully Yours
  2. Mom @ Kanga's Corner
  3. Zach @ If my life were on paper...
  4. Renee @ Fields of Gold
  5. Susan @ Miles to Go...
  6. Ruby @ Here Comes the Sun
  7. Hannah Noel @ That Girl
  8. Dee Dee @ Pre-Empty Nest Soccer Mom

Now that this is done... I'm gonna go find a cold place to live in. I wonder if there's an Emperor Penguin exhibit around here... that's how much I'm burning up thanks to the broken A/C in the 82 degree weather.

2 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

I wish I was a size 0 every day too :( oh well..

wouldn't it be awesome to read a book all day every day?!?

Hannah said...

I'm totally with you on the whole rain thing--- and living in a spa!