7.09.2009

Ten things about me... can I do it? Maybe.


I'm going into my third year in college; I guess you could say I'll be a junior. However, it doesn't feel like that at all whatsoever. It's kind of crazy to think about and makes me feel very old. Even though I'm definitely NOT.

I'm a sucker for books. Hand a book to me and I'll read it anytime. In fact, it's often cause me some problems regarding something called procrastinating school work. I've had deja vu with a few books lately; by the 10th page or so, it occurs to me that I've already read whatever book it is.

Target is my absolute favorite store of all time. In second is Barnes and Noble. Oh and Starbucks, but that's not really a store. Or is it? Hmm.

I was born into the Air Force and lived that way for 17 years. I've visited about 35 states. Never been outside the continental United States (ever.) I've moved too many times to remember. Well, I could count it but I'm too lazy to do that. I have a sister who's 7 and a brother who's 5. Yes, we are spaced apart. No, it was not on purpose.

I'm often on Facebook way too much. I only visit 4 websites, really. Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and Fox News. Unless I'm in an inquisitive mood- then I'm on Google. Gotta love Google :)

I'm not searching for my Prince Charming right now; I'm living the single life and loving every single moment of it (ups, downs, and all.) It's how I learn what I do/don't like.

I teach Sunday School and work in my church's nursery. It's where I spread my love for kids :) it's what made me decide that I wasn't meant to be a nurse and that teaching was where my heart is; hence my major.

I love black and white photos. I love photographs that aren't posed, too.

I've always wanted to go to Italy since... well I can't remember. I told y'all I think I'm some part Italian, right? Why? I love the food, culture, everything about it. And the men are just a bonus ;) kidding!

Last but not least... chocolate is my weakness. Any form of chocolate is guaranteed to win me over- preferably milk chocolate though. Along with coffee. I love Starbucks, Peets, and Dunkin' Donuts. Yummers. And thank you, Publix, for carrying all three!

Now's the part where I'm supposed to tag people. Yikes!

Ok, EVERYONE ELSE has done this. So there's no one to tag. Darnit!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Very cool things! I am with you on target, photography, and books.

Have fun not looking for Prince Charming, I think they find us and not the other way around.

Have you taken photography classes before, because they were probably some of my favorite college classes.