1.05.2010

The Good Kind of Chills



I'm sure everyone's seen or heard about this, but Brit Hume sorta gave me the chills with this. Not the bad chills, the good ones. I really only get my news from Fox (I mean, Bill Hemmer is pretty easy on the eyes; plus they're not all brain washy with their news) but this was a wow-ser. What kind of guts does it take to go that far? I mean, in a good way kind of far. I agree w/ Hume wholeheartedly. There's nothing worse than seeing a legend go down the drain as far as his family is concerned. It definitely makes you think about whether or not the fame is worth it all.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I don't watch Fox news, not my favorite. I definitely didn't like the guy saying something bad about one religion and implying that another religion is better. That is just not for me. :)