- I've been going to 12 hour training days at the Rocket Center. You read that right. 12.
- I'm so excited to start this job already.
- I could tell you anything about space if you asked me to, down to what goes in the external and solid fuel tanks on the shuttle.
- I've been getting behind in school and will attempt to rectify that today.
- I get to wear a flight suit that's bright blue
- I made a kid go nuts unintentionally last night with my Space Camp shirt. We talked about our favorite simulators and the Star Wars exhibit.
- I've been learning how to operate the simulators (oh so fun.)
- We've talked about registration, homesickness, kids on behavior medications, special needs, and issues that happen in the pre-teen age.
- We've discussed everything under the sun (no pun intended.)
- Finally, did I mention I'm ready for this job to start already?
Since I've been gone...
Posted by Elle