4.05.2010

The Dixon Ticonderoga

This is a completely random post but as I was about to start doing homework with my Dixon Ticonderoga, courtesy of my boss, I had a flashback to a presentation we had in training at work.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Dixon Ticonderoga.

See this isn't just any pencil... it's the perfect blend of graphite and clay... Now I could go on, but only Redbull can do it the right way. She's only slightly obsessed with these pencils. When she taught, she'd lend these to her students. Lended... and in borrow. Thanks to her, I now know the real reason it's used on standardized tests, the ACT, and the SAT. I also have sort become attached to it. It does have the perfect eraser.

And no, I'm not sucking up. And no, I do not know the point to me blogging about the Ticonderoga.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm glad to finally know the perfect pencil brand. It's always terrible to get one with a crappy eraser!

angela.kolachny said...

I used to ALWAYS get these when I went back to school shopping!

*Nerd alert* My favorite quote from You've Got Mail:
"If I knew your address I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils"