12.06.2008

My favorite things

It's Christmas in the Bice household. The tree is going up today :) Mom and I went out to Victoria's Cafe this morning with the ladies from church. I got to see two of my babies which was fun. After an awesome pedicure, I got some pics of Hannah being a model. Then some of my absolute favorite things about Christmas. The kids put out their boots for St. Nick who's supposed to come by and deliver either candy or coal ;)




Troublemaker at his finest.


Charlie and the boots



Starbucks's Christmas blend coffee. Best stuff



FREE Christmas candle... nothing better


Hannah in her Christmas cape

2 comments:

Faith said...

Your siblings are so cute! It's awsome that you guys celebrated St. Nick's day. I had never heard of it until Friday because we had to celebrate it at work!

Elle said...

I never heard of it either until yesterday!!! My sister was all infomative about it.