12.05.2008

wouldn't it be awesome

to put all of your emotions for one person in a box and hide it? forever? That's my wish right now. Big wish. To just shut out someone who's... hurt you, become a totally different person. I wish I could just put in a BIG box and ship it away.

I was talking to my friend last night and he said, just forget about that person. Easier said than done, that's all I have to say. I pray everyday that God would just take away the pain. That he would put me at peace and help me be ok with what's happened. Yes, I am happier, but that doesn't wipe away a year of love, fights, pain, etc. Does it help that I see that person go down a dark, twisty path? In a messed up way, yes. Because I'm not walking with that person down that path anymore.

But someday, as my Cindy says, my Gilbert will come when I least know it.

No comments: