2.03.2009

25 Songs

Apparently, this is the new survey that's getting popular on Facebook :)
  1. The Reason- Celine Dion
  2. Monster Hospital- Metric
  3. Elevator- Flo Rida
  4. Daylight- Coldplay
  5. My Sweet Song- Toby Lightman
  6. My Wish- Rascal Flatts
  7. One Man Show- Jonas Brothers
  8. Get Down (You're the One for Me)- Backstreet Boys
  9. All for One- High School Musical cast
  10. Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale
  11. Bittersweet Faith- Bitter Sweet
  12. I Believe- Building 429
  13. Glamorous- Fergie
  14. Look After You- The Fray
  15. Sweetest Thing- U2
  16. Everything I Own- *NSYNC
  17. Yesterday's Letter- 98 Degrees
  18. Dreamsome- Shelby Lynne
  19. Goodies- Ciara
  20. Whatever It Takes- Lifehouse
  21. Lollipop- Lil Wayne
  22. The Winner Takes it All- Merryl Streep (Mamma Mia)
  23. Bigger Than My Body- John Mayer
  24. Do Somethin'- Britney Spears
  25. So What!- Pink (my theme song)

And this was only 25 out of my 1241 songs... I noticed all 4 of my dark secrets came out- boy bands and Celine Dion. Go figure!

1 comment:

Zach said...

I might get around to doing this one eventually... but I'm a boring person when it comes to music. I wear CD's out. Like, I've been listening to one CD by Emery that only has five songs for about a month now. I know those songs in and out though. :P