4.12.2009

Not Me! Monday

Golly gee, it's already another Monday! Well, I guess I'll just have to tell y'all about what I did not do this week, right? It's a therapeutic remedy to admit to what I did do this week.
  • I did not pig out on food yesterday to the point that I feel like my stomach is out so much that I look pregnant. But I don't look pregnant and am definitely not pregnant (no seriously. I'm not.) Nor did I crack up at our family friends that came over either, especially when they started posing with the wine bottle. Nope, not me :) Such stuffing did not include 4 slices of ham, 2 servings of potatoes, 2 slices of carrot cake, not to mention lots and lots of chocolate. Again, not me.
  • I did not absolutely love the "Can/Cannots" that my Sunday School class came up with during a game yesterday morning. While it was supposed to be a solemn day where we remembered Christ's resurrection, these kids did not say such things as "I cannot stand on Samuel's head" or "I can do a backwards crab walk." Where do they not come up with such silly things?
  • I did not absolutely love my facial so much on Tuesday that I wanted to go back Wednesday for another one. By the way, I have not gone 5 days without eating wheat- cold turkey's hard :)
  • While getting my new face products on Friday, I did not debate whether or not to go ahead to the library even though the worst storm that this part of the South has encountered so far this year was 20 miles away and coming fast! Did y'all understand that sentence? It's very long and rambling now that I read it, but I don't care.
  • Oh, and while I'm at it, I totally did not interview with Disney this week for a possible spot in their college program down in Orlando (you know, Disney? Mickey Mouse? Princesses?) Heck no, not me. I'm not excited about it either (yeah right, I know you guys don't believe me.) Not like I'm counting down until the news comes in the mail, either. I'm so not funny.
Hope y'all have a great week this week :) Make sure to check in on MckMama to see what she's up to these days. She's the one who invented this silly blog topic, you know.
P.S. I am not writing this on a Sunday night OR getting mad at my blog because it's being readfully stubborn.

No comments: