So I've spent my morning doing the following:
- doing my sister's hair so she looks halfway decent at school (her hair drives me nuts)
- making coffee (surprise, surprise)
- telling my brother he's a nut
- watching a high speed chase in California on Fox News (fun stuff)
- telling Z to get his butt to class
- painting my nails
- finding irony that it's dark and depressing outside on Good Friday
- thinking it'd be nice if Angie would call me back about where to go to do nursery (downfalls of not having an actual church building)
- writing this blogisode
- and finally, watching Cold Mountain
While Cold Mountain is depressing, I love the scenery, the time period, the actors... I actually like it. Now I know why it made its way to the Oscars. By the way, I should mention that I find the Oscar winners a bore, so this is rare and a shocker.
In the meantime, waiting for the letter/package from Disney is driving me nuts. It'd be nice if they could hurry up the process because I feel like I am gambling on the next 6 to 9 months of my life. I'm trying to organize a semi-decent schedule for myself in the event I don't get into Disney and have to actually go with the flow. So I can't just b.s. a schedule. It's a pain.