4.10.2009

Not My Usual Morning

I am not having my usual morning today. I love it. After surviving horrible heartburn (that's what I get for eating pot roast at 9 last night), horrible dreams, and a thunderstorm, I decided at 6:15 this morning my plan to sleep in was doomed and that I might as well get up.

So I've spent my morning doing the following:
  • doing my sister's hair so she looks halfway decent at school (her hair drives me nuts)
  • making coffee (surprise, surprise)
  • telling my brother he's a nut
  • watching a high speed chase in California on Fox News (fun stuff)
  • telling Z to get his butt to class
  • painting my nails
  • finding irony that it's dark and depressing outside on Good Friday
  • thinking it'd be nice if Angie would call me back about where to go to do nursery (downfalls of not having an actual church building)
  • writing this blogisode
  • and finally, watching Cold Mountain

While Cold Mountain is depressing, I love the scenery, the time period, the actors... I actually like it. Now I know why it made its way to the Oscars. By the way, I should mention that I find the Oscar winners a bore, so this is rare and a shocker.

In the meantime, waiting for the letter/package from Disney is driving me nuts. It'd be nice if they could hurry up the process because I feel like I am gambling on the next 6 to 9 months of my life. I'm trying to organize a semi-decent schedule for myself in the event I don't get into Disney and have to actually go with the flow. So I can't just b.s. a schedule. It's a pain.

1 comment:

Zach said...

I went to class. :P