5.28.2009

I should be packing, but...

I will find any excuse to avoid planning outfits. I hate planning outfits. Why? My mood on what I want to wear can fluctuate easily. One minute I'm thinking cute, but the next I'm thinking comfortable. Not fun, I tell you. I had my sister help me a little bit in that department this morning. Some of the stuff she was suggesting was plain ol' crazy, so I gave her options. Such as this green knit shirt or this blue shirt? Fun stuff. Glad she knows something about planning attire. There's a reason I have a 7 year old sister around...

Next up is Googling directions to GA. Yes, I do know how to get there, but ya know, just in case I-20/I-75 aren't the way I've left them a couple months back, I'll be prepared... yet, somehow, Google has no clue where I'm going. I have to be very broad with my destination (city, state.) Thankfully, I have good memory, and remember how to get there (going through Atlanta and all... yikes.) I could go past Hartsfield International but then I'd be like, oh plane! Let's just detour to the airport shall we and go somewhere exotic. No seriously, I would... so that options out.

I have been up since 3:30 am. Why? I do not know. I had heartburn and had deja vu to my awful night a couple weeks back, so I dug in my huge Vera Bradley Tic Tac tote (in the dark) for my bottle of Nexium... and I had a fresh water bottle in there, too (this girl's prepared, even at hours that no one should be up) which I was glad for because then I could just lay in bed and pop the pill. Then God sent a thunderstorm. By this time it was 4... and my body was so awake, that even if I tried to close my eyes super hard, I still wasn't going to sleep. Alas, I read. And read. And checked Facebook. Fox News. And read... downloaded Google Chrome (which I love.) Then by this time it was 6 am. Sister came in and I knew that all possibilities of sleep were snuffed.

Yes, long day. Did I mention I haven't even packed yet?

School's going to be good this semester, I think. My physical science instructor's a crack up (and is afraid of rocks so we're not going to be learning about those.) However, I feel confident in his teaching considering that he's a meteorologist. Phew. Someone in that blessed school knows what they're teaching! Math instructor was late this morning... I had a guy next to me scratching himself every 5 mins and I made a mental note to not sit next to him again. disgusting.

Now it's time to head to the main campus for my distance ed. Sociology class orientation. Ugh, I hate when school starts.

And maybe I'll pack when I get home...

2 comments:

Shanni ♥ said...

I am so not looking forward to school starting...

Good luck with your packing!

Faith said...

aww did he have the fleas? Lol.