There are several reasons that I don't like Facebook (don't get me wrong, I love Facebook.)
But do we really need to write needy messages on our significant other's wall? Do we need to bash people with our statuses? How about announcing that we're gonna get wasted tonight? Or my favorite- if someone's mad at you, instead of discussing it, they delete you- and sometimes even block you.
I've experienced it. My friends have experienced it. Family's experienced it. We've all experiences it. Why?
So, maybe we could all take a tip:
- do not share how much you wanna makeout w/ your boyfriend/girlfriend on their wall. Seriously, those are the moments I need a trashcan to puke my guts out.
- I don't wanna know how much you're going to party tonight and how trashed you'll get.
- I don't care if you delete me because you're mad, it obviously shows the lack of maturity you contain.
- Keep those pictures that I could easily click on "report photo" to yourselves. Mhmm... y'all know what I'm talkin' about.
- Try to keep all comments PG, and even G while you're at it... talking about your husband rubbing you down and "hockey sticks" are not appropriate. For pete's sake, my sister reads over my shoulder these days, so I know other kids do it too.
I think that gets the point across. Can I hear an amen?