7.06.2009

Not Me! Monday



Feeling guilty for watching Hannah Montana when you're supposed to be doing your math homework? Oh wait, that's me. I mean, not. Oops! Anyway, it's Monday again. Not Me! Monday to be exact; the day where all MckMama's Wolverines follow her lead and admit to what we didn't do last week.

Last week, I was not embarassed to be pieces when my mom showed up to work with balloons the size of the Pacific Ocean. My managers did not get a crack up out of it at all whatsoever.

I did not post a rant last night about anything and everything that could pop into my head; see I wasn't avoiding my homework and wasn't annoyed with everything on the planet practically.

I didn't get burned like no tomorrow on Friday when I was at the pool fro 11 to 3:30. My mom did not compare me to Rudolph and even the old man at Publix didn't say something about my burn.

Anywho, I suppose I will go do my homework now after procrastinating... again. Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ouch, I'm sorry about the sun burn. That sucks.

Your Mom embarrassed you...haha. I love my Mom, isn't that what Moms are for? She's sweet and loves you. :)

Stop procrastinating and get school work done girly!