7.13.2009

Not Me! Monday

This weekly blog carnival is the creation of MckMama, where everyone shares what they did didn't do last week. Go to her blog to see what she didn't do.

I am not so lazy that I almost didn't post Not Me! Monday this morning. Since I was up until 12:30 last night after getting home from Gymboree, I didn't feel like a mummy when I woke up a few minutes ago. But no worries, I have my coffee next to me so it's a tad bit better.

Last week, when one of my managers at Jason's Deli asked for my new availability, I didn't tell him to put me down for Tuesday and Thursday night, too. It's not like Gymboree hasn't scheduled me for nights in weeks, which has left me irritated... but let's keep this one a happy one!

Speaking of Jason's, I did not crack up when someone found my blog by Googling "Jason's Deli bagelini calories." It was linked to some hospital up in New Jersey. Well let me tell you, it doesn't have any calories (ha, yeah right.) I also didn't laugh when another person when they Googled "my car keeps making a bubbly sound when i start it." I didn't laugh at all because I cannot help in that department at all.

I didn't wake up Friday morning with an eye that was so red everyone at work noticed. I didn't get questions about whether or not I was high, had a rough night, or had pink eye. I didn't ignore ALL suggestions until Saturday morning and I woke up with a very crappy looking right eye. So I didn't go to urgent care, didn't get eyedrops that I've been addicted to, and definitely didn't get mad when the nurse told me I had to throw out all my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Nope, not me.

I wasn't giddy and excited when I was handed my precalculus test that had 93 written on it. Apparently, others in my vicinity didn't have such a high number on their test. Oops.

What did y'all not do last week?

1 comment:

Meg said...

Congrats on your test grade! That's awesome!

I hope your gunky eye is feeling better...less gunky if you will.

I think I'll do a not me Monday post today.