- After not having worked Tuesday and Thursday nights at Gymboree for the past couple of months, I told Jason's to schedule me since I appreciate having money for gas and such. Only with my luck would I be informed that I was working tomorrow night at Gymboree- when I'm supposed to be training someone at Jason's. Gets better...
- I'm personally sick of Gymboree because after making it clear as ice to my store manager that I'd love to be an assistant manager or sales leader several times, I found out the chick who got hired at the same time as me last year got promoted to position I expressed a desire for... Only I found this out when we were putting new line out and she opened the cash drawer... only mangers/sales leaders can do that. Management never even asked if I'd like the position; in fact, I doubt they even considered me.
- I feel like the assistant manager (who has the store manager and district manager wrapped around her fingers) is setting up her own team/pulling strings/playing favorites with the entire store. It's obvious the other girl was promoted for more than just her productiveness...
- I love how the store manager told me she wished she could use me more, but since I got a second job she can't. Dear Mrs. DG: I got a second job because I wasn't getting hours to begin with. It wasn't my "F*%* you" to the company.
- Upon all this b.s. is my work schedule at Jason's for the past two weeks.
- Not to mention my 3 tests this week that I haven't even GLANCED over.
- oh, and my attention level's at a big fat 0.
Ever felt like life is just layering more and more crap on you and feels like it will never let up? I sure do. Here's why:
Posted by Elle