8.27.2009

Recap!

My first week has been a plethora of emotions. Attitudes such as exhaustion, exhilaration, frustration, and confusion have all been felt by me in the last couple of days. But. I just realized that I have a 4 day weekend (yippee!)

I've been given the ok on my background check. Although I realized that I put my LAST name as my first name and vice versa on my registration. However, they had my license number and Social Security number so I'm good.

Foundations of Education is not what I thought it would be at all. It's straight up hard. Sometime between now and Tuesday I have to write an essay on the Conceptual Framework of Athens State's College of Education. Ay carrumba.

Oh, and I woke up this morning to an email from Disney saying they need people to work next year. I thought, "are you kidding me?" If I was a different major maybe. But being an education major, I have to observe every semester (next year I'll be student teaching.) So it won't work out.

That's just a recap. I'll write a longer post sometime this weekend.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I hear you, the first week is always tough...it will definitely get better. I have had a wicked overwhelming week also--yay school!

:)