This semester has me nuts but sane at the same time. If I didn't have great friends at my schools and work, I'd be screaming.
- I put in 35 hours at Jason's Deli this weekend. That is, if I did my math right. Yes, I'm a little tired.
- I bs'd an introductory speech this morning.
- Typed a resume really fast (it was easy since she didn't want anything not related to kids.)
- Just finished my introduction for the College of Education.
- Have a project due Friday for Biology.
- Go to the woods on Thursday for my Biology class.
- See if I'm TB positive or negative Thursday morning (I think I'm in the clear as I look at my arm right now.)
- Try to find my paddle brush that has completely vanished since yesterday morning... I blame my brother.
- Try to find my iPod charger too... I've been lacking in my music lately.
- Get my paycheck tomorrow and get that deposited.
- Pray that my remains from my loan come so I can fill up my savings account.
- Get gas in my car.
Ok, I need to stop. This is my midnight ramble that is also my to do list. Bedtime.