3.10.2010

Stream of Conciousness

Oh goody... I've been up since 3:50 and am facing a very long 12 hour day for my first day on the new job. I'll be screaming for either a Coke or a nap by 10am. Guarantee it.  Wish me luck though, not that I believe in luck anyway. I'm planning on taking at least one decent photo... who takes photos on their first day at a cool job anyway? Oh, me.

I went there yesterday to drop off my other two letters they need before they consider my application complete even though the recruiting leader said she'd give me until the end of training since I had such short notice. Whatever, I am a woman who can complete a mission in a short amount of time. That is, unless it's homework and lesson plans... then we're talking a whole other game, Ethel.

By the way, I should warn y'all that I'm probably typing at a rate of 30 wpm and am in my own zone. So if this sounds like rambling, it is. I'm not much of a morning talker, persay, but I'll type. And that's a fact.

Anyway, y'all have a great day and I'll post pictures tonight! That is, if I'm alive. In the meantime, I'm just gonna keep hearing "Unstoppable" play in my head nonstop... I love that song.

3 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

good luck today:o)

Meg said...

Girl you've got so much going on, I just went through and caught up with a bunch of your posts and just reading them all made me tired!

Congrats on the new job, that's fantastic. Are you going to be working at the one in Florida? That's very very exciting.

Loved The Proposal--love Ryan Reynolds, he looks smoking hot in that picture. Also, you must, I repeat, must go see The Blind Side, it was incredible!

Woo-hoo for the Rascal Flatts concert, aren't they just fantastic? My little sister and I saw them in WPB, I <3 them! I am happy to hear you had so much fun!

Hannah said...

lol, I can just imagine you sitting at your laptop, groggy, and slowly typing each word out. haha. I hope you had a GREAT day!!