7.17.2010

Call Signs

I've failed to tell about my call sign. It's Jitters. Yes, Jitters.

As in, too much caffeine.

The day I got it was the first day of training. Some people already had call signs, but we had half an hour to knock out a few call sign "omni omni vortex"-ing. I was one of the first to go up. I really had nothing to tell about myself. That is, until I mentioned that I can't go without coffee, coke, or chocolate. And then... someone yells Jitters. It clicked.

There's also a Starbuck, Flash, Shadow, Shimmy, Tag-a-long, Maestro, Shep, Trailmix, Speedo, Judge, just to name a few. We have some really weird call signs at AC, I won't lie. But the stories behind each one is awesome.

1 comment:

Meg said...

That is too funny. I love a good nick name and this is definitely a good one. :)

~Meg @ "Through the Roses"